5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester High Road, Neston, Cheshire
Withdrawn from Market £650,000
- Imposing and Substantial Grade II Listed Five Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Impressive Accommodation Set on an Extensive Mature Private Plot
- Wealth of Architectural Features Including High Ceilings and Feature Fireplaces
- Lounge, Sitting Room, Garden Room, Study, Kitchen, Utility and Downstairs W.C.
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms, En Suite, W.C and Bathroom Set Over Two Floors
- Unique Property Further Benefiting from Cellar and Numerous Outbuildings
- Two Entrances, Long Sweeping Driveway, Garages and Central Heating System
- Encapsulated in Stunning Landscaped Grounds with Victorian Kitchen Garden
- Set in the Picturesque and Semi-Rural Area of Neston Adjacent to Green Belt Land
- Closer Inspection Essential to Appreciate this Character Property in Full
This imposing and substantial grade II listed five bedroom semi detached home offers the timeless elegance of Victorian craftsmanship with well designed modern additions. The residence is typical of its era having elegant and spacious rooms with high ceilings, cornicing, feature windows and original fireplaces.
Arranged over three floors the property is entered through a large welcoming hallway, lounge with Ampifaire wood burning stove which is capable of independently running the central heating throughout the property. Sitting room, garden room with sandstone walls and a well fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances. An inner hallway leads to a utility room, downstairs W.C and study. To the first floor you have the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and W.C. The second floor boasts two double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. Further benefiting from a dual fuel gas and wood heating system linked to the wood burner in the lounge, part double glazing and part original windows. A cellar is also located under the lounge which is full height and can be externally accessed via an old coal chute. A sweeping driveway leads to the attractive property frontage offering ample off road parking and a garage.
Standing in extensive and impressive mature grounds of sweeping lawns with pathways and borders of trees and shrubs, original Victorian kitchen garden and numerous outbuildings. As appointed agents, Move Residential strongly urge a closer inspection to fully appreciate a house of this magnitude.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.