4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Park, Gee Cross
- A spacious and unique family home
- Highly sought after location
- Three reception rooms, large dining kitchen
- Large balconies overlooking the rear garden
- Four bedrooms (2 en suite) and family bathroom
- Ample parking and double garage
- Fabulous extensive rear garden backing onto farmland,
- Stunning long range views
Presented to a high standard throughout, this THREE reception, FOUR bedroom property offers flexible living accomodation over two floors. With a DOUBLE GARAGE, ample parking and extensive gardens, the property has a plethora of features including stunning LONG RANGE VIEWS.
Set in an exclusive and sought after residential location, this impressive detached property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation which is presented to a high standard throughout. In brief the extensive accommodation comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge with French doors leading out to a large balcony, dining room with French doors leading out to the balcony, large dining kitchen with a range of integral appliances and access out to a further balcony and utility. There are three ground floor bedrooms (the master with access out to the balcony and an en suite) and a family bathroom. To the lower ground floor there is a further en suite bedroom and a family room.
Externally, a driveway provides ample parking and access to a double garage. There is a well stocked tiered garden to the front. To the rear there is a beautiful and extensive garden which is mainly laid to lawn with watering system and patio area. The garden backs onto open fields, affording fabulous views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43174266.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 612315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.