9 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsmead Road South, Oxton, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £535,000
- Substantial Nine Bedroom Victorian Semi Detached Home
- Set in the Highly Sought After Conservation Area of Oxton
- Well Maintained, Planned and Presented Living Space
- Lounge and Impressive Open Plan Kitchen / Diner / Family Room
- Second Kitchen, Garden Room, Utility And Downstairs W.C
- Cellar with Two Good Sized Rooms and Two Storage Rooms
- Nine Bedrooms, Dressing Room, Bathroom and Shower Room
- Driveway and Well Maintained Enclosed Lawned Gardens
Substantial and imposing nine/ten bedroom Victorian semi detached home set in the picturesque conservation area of Oxton. Offering immaculately presented, well planned and versatile family living space that has been lovingly maintained and updated by the current owners. In brief this exceptional accommodation comprises a hallway, downstairs W.C/utility, bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace and an impressive open plan kitchen / diner / family room with integrated appliances.Second kitchen, sitting/garden room. There is also a cellar with two large rooms and two storage rooms. Arranged over two floors you have nine good sized bedrooms, dressing room, bathroom and shower room. Further benefiting from a driveway and well maintained enclosed lawned gardens. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6777259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.