4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosewood Grove, Barrow-in-Furness, LA13
Sold by Us
- Full size garage and excellent internal storage
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles. Quiet location - no through traffic
- Balance of N.H.B.C. 10 year certificate remaining to 2023.
- Feature chrome and wood staircase and solid pine doors throughout
- Beautiful high quality oak coloured plantation shutters in lounge and 3 bedrooms and en-suite.
- Genuine solid oak flooring to lounge and neutral 100% wool carpets to stairs and all bedrooms
- Top quality porcelain and granite tiling throughout downstairs area and both bathrooms
- Energy efficient property - highly insulated and double glazed
- Alarm system and Sky dish installed. Aerial points to all bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and conservatory
- Spacious and adaptable home for growing family presented in immaculate 'move-in' condition
We are delighted to offer for sale a 2013 built 4 bedroom semi-detached town house in the sought after Holbeck residential area of Barrow-in-Furness.
Within easy reach of local amenities, town centre and public transport links. The property falls within the catchment area of highly rated primary schools.
The impressive accommodation is immaculately presented with quality fittings and of a good size.
Ground floor comprises of:
- Integral full-size garage
- 18ft hallway with large double-door storage cupboard concealing central heating boiler and mains fuse box. Further understairs cupboard. Porcelain floor tiles. Access to garage.
- Spacious kitchen-diner with walnut effect units, Zanussi 5-burner hob and electric oven with glass and steel extractor fan, hand finished wall tiles, porcelain floor tiles, integral 60/40 Indesit fridge-freezer and Capel washing machine.
- Patio doors leading from kitchen into large glass roofed conservatory and rear garden.
- Lounge with feature pine fire surround and sealed unit living flame gas fire. Genuine solid oak floor and plantation shutters to both windows.
- Family bathroom with WC, bath, large shower enclosure, cosmos granite floor tiles and under-sink storage cupboard
- 2 bedrooms to rear - 1 double and 1 single with full height storage cupboard, currently used as an office. Plantation shutters to both windows.
- Full height storage cupboard on landing.
- 2 further spacious bedrooms. Rear bedroom has 2 Velux windows with blackout blinds, 4 door hand-built fitted pine wardrobes with half glass doors.
- Front master bedroom has ensuite with shower enclosure, WC, sparkle granite floor tiles and under-sink storage cupboard. Plantation shutters to both rooms.
- Block paved to front with parking for 2 cars and small border with flowering shrubs.
- Low maintenance rear garden is turfed with patio area and flower border with brick retaining wall. Outside double power point and external tap.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43175751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7ke-qv4e. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.