3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale2 Glenburn Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4DN
- Modern well presented 3 bedroom end terrace villa convenient for village centre
- 840sqft - 1 public room, 3 bedrooms, 1 wc, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, single garage
- Oak flooring throughout reception hallway & kitchen
- Upgraded modern sanitary ware
- Refitted quality kitchen including including stainless steel oven, matching microwave, gas hob, cooker hood, dishwasher, washer dryer & fridge/freezer
- Private car park for residents, single size lockup garage with driveway in front
- Well maintained & landscaped communal gardens including lawn areas, display beds & enclosed drying & bin storage for residents
A delightful end terrace villa set within this modern courtyard style development within the village centre of Kilmacolm. There are well maintained and landscaped communal gardens including lawn areas, display beds and enclosed drying and bin storage for residents. There is a private car park for residents on Glenburn Road and this property has a single size lockup garage with driveway in front.
This modern home is presented to the market in good decorative order. There is modern UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The home is presented in good decorative order with hardwood oak flooring throughout the reception hallway and kitchen. Upgraded modern sanitary ware has been installed within the upstairs bathroom and there is a refitted quality kitchen.
The accommodation comprises of a reception hallway with stairs to the upper level and under stair storage cupboard below. The lounge is open plan to dining room with a feature fireplace at the focal point of the room. The modern kitchen has white gloss fronted units with modern integral appliances including a stainless steel oven, matching microwave, gas hob, cooker hood, dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge/freezer. On the upper floor of the property there are two double size bedrooms both with wardrobe storage and a compact third bedroom which is currently used as a home office. There is a refitted tiled family bathroom which has a four piece modern suite comprising of a wc, wash hand basin, bath and separate corner shower area. The property has an attic providing storage space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.