3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBure Close, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE33
Sold by Us £165,000
- Space for parking many vehicles off road
- Separated living room and dining room
- Space in the conservatory for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large garden shed with work bench
- Friendly community
- Train line running to London and Kings Lynn
- Local shop, primary school and pub
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Perfect house to start a family
- Everything is in walking distance
3 bedroom semi-detached home set in the well served village of Watlington that boasts direct rail links with London and Cambridge, village shop including post office, pub, park, social club and fish&chip shop.
The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Accommodation at the property comprises of: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Master
Bedroom, two further Bedrooms, family Bathroom and Conservatory. To the front of the property is off road parking - a gravel area for parking up to 2 cars and driveway down the side of the house. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with wooden shed. Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43178001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zd-mom8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.