2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechfield Road, Davenport
- Offering Superb Potential
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Porch, Spacious Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Conservatory
- Spacious Corner Plot
- Garage and Parking To The Rear
- Potential To Update And/or Extend (Subject To Planning)
In need of updating throughout this two double bedroom semi detached offers an ideal opportunity for a starter home or someone looking to create a family home. Situated on a corner plot it offers an ideal opportunity for extension (subject to planning), whilst still being able to retain ample gardens. Garage and off road parking. MUST BE SEEN!
Located on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear this semi detached home currently offers two double bedrooms, bathroom, spacious lounge, dining kitchen and brick based conservatory. The accommodation is dated and will require modernisation and the addition of gas central heating, however, it has been well looked after and is habitable.
In need of updating throughout there is ample room to extend to the side and or rear (subject to planning). There is a garden to the front and to the rear there is a brick built garage and driveway for off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43180170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 616348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.