2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Pollards, Bourne
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- 19ft open plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Built-in wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- PVCu double glazing
- Allocated parking space
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 19ft open plan Kitchen/Living Area
* Built-in wardrobes to Master Bedroom
* PVCu double glazing
* Allocated parking space
Communal hallway leading to:
Hardwood door to:
Built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted electric heater.
Open plan Kitchen/Living area
L shaped room 6.07m x 5.79m (19'11" maximum x 19' maximum). (Kitchen Area) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround. Built-in washer/dryer, built-in electric oven with hob and extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front. (Living Area) two pvcu double glazed windows to side, wall mounted electric heater, telephone point, tv point, built-in storage cupboard
3.12m x 2.46m (10'3" x 8'1" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater, tv point.
2.84m x 2.36m (9'4" excluding door recess x 7'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over with glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Allocated parking space to rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43180536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.