3 bedroom detached house for salePotmans Lane, Ninfield, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Detached house in sought after lane
- In need of total modernisation
- Generous plot with large rear garden
- Three bedrooms, Two reception rooms
- No onward chain, EPC tba
- CLAVERHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT
Set on 0.2 acres this detached house positioned on this sought after lane on the outskirts of Bexhill and within easy reach of the market town of Battle. In need of total modernisation but providing excellent potential to re-develop or renovate. The property could be significantly extended and improved subject to the necessary planning consents. Set on a generous plot with large rear gardens and a good frontage. Accommodation includes: two reception rooms, kitchen, rear lobby, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c.
NO ONWARD CHAIN. CLAVERHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
Bedroom 1 - 11'9 x 11'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'9 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'7 x 6'2 -
Reception 1 - 12' x 11'4 -
Reception 2 - 11'9 x 10'4 -
Kitchen - 8' x 7'2 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43181163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26407213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.