3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThetford Avenue, Baston, Peterborough
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Non estate location
- 14ft Lounge with open fire
- Attached single garage
- Private rear garden
- Sold with no upward chain
* Non estate location
* 14ft Lounge with open fire
* Attached single garage
* Private rear garden
* Sold with no upward chain
Hardwood part glazed door to front to:
4.32m x 3.68m (14'2" x 12'1" excluding hallway recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, open fire set in stone built surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, two wall lights, textured ceiling, glazed french doors to kitchen/diner, door to:
3.84m x 3.40m (12'7" x 11'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.24m x 3.00m (13'11" x 9'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, coving to textured ceiling with recessed spotlights, opening to inner hallway, door to:
3.25m x 2.79m (10'8" x 9'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Glazed door to garden, door to:
3.25m x 3.18m (10'8" x 10'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling
Fitted with four piece suite comprising spa bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn, driveway to the front leading to garage 4.83m x 2.36m (15'10" x 7'9") attached garage, power and light connected. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, boiler house housing floor mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43181967.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.