2 bedroom terraced house for saleDarwell Avenue Eccles M30 7AB
Sold by Us
- AN IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM - COMBINATION BOILER
- KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM/WC WITH SHOWER
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD TO THE REAR
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a feature UPVC double glazed entrance door. Radiator with decorative cover. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms.
14’6” into the bay x 10’9” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. A coal effect gas fire is set within a feature fireplace. Opening to:
14’1” x 11’5” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
9’3” x 8’8” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces. Radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Tiled areas and plumbing for a washer. UPVC double glazed exit door to outside. A range style cooker to remain.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a radiator and a storage cupboard.
14’8” x 11’11” with a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front. Loft access point. (the loft area is boarded and carpeted for storage)
12’7” x 9’4” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
9’3” x 8’9” with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Radiator, tiled areas and double glazed window to the rear. Laminate flooring. Over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted. Cupboard housing the combination gas central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a forecourt area whilst, to the rear, is an enclosed courtyard with a rear access gate.
Council Tax Band: A
EPC Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.