2 bedroom flat for saleGrand Central, Rustat Road, Cambridge
- Luxury Two Bedroom/ Two Bathroom
- Premium Address
- High Specification
- New 999 year Lease
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
- 10 year premier guarantee
- Car Parking Space
- Large Garden
- Ground Rent :- £350 p.a
- Service Charge: circa £2.00 psf
Luxury Two bedroom off-plan re-sale duplex apartment offering sq.ft of unique living space, set in the heart of Cambridge.
This property offers a rare level of prestige, featuring high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, modern open-plan living, beautifully designed kitchens with quartz stone worktops and integrated appliances, two spacious double bedrooms with stylish en-suites and a secure audio entry system.
Convenient public transport with easy access to Cambridge Railway station (10 minutes walk), with direct lines to London Liverpool street and Kings Cross station.
Set to become Europe's new hub of biomedical excellence, the development of the Biomedical Campus will generate over 10,000 new career opportunities in Cambridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.