Retail Property (high street) for sale338 Leyland Lane, Leyland, PR25
990 sq. ft.
- 990 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Vacant Self Contained Former Post Office To The Ground Floor
- Separate First Floor Flat Let On An Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement At £360 Per Calendar Month
- Busy Local Parade To Established Residential Area
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase Mixed Use Investment Property
The ground floor of the mid terraced property comprises of a former Post Office and Stationers, with glazed shop front with fascia signage above and adjacent pedestrian doors.
Internally there is an open plan retail area with suspended ceiling and further post office counter, behind which there is a kitchen and WC.
The first floor has a separate access to the rear and offers internal hallway with shower room/WC off, leading into an open plan living/kitchen area and two bedrooms towards the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43183953.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.