2 bedroom terraced house for saleWarwick Road, Twickenham
Under Offer £595,000
- Mid Terrace Victorian Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms and Upstairs Bathroom
- Popular Twickenham Green Location
- 2 Living Rooms, Kitchen and Sun Room
- West Facing Courtyard Garden
- Potential to Loft Convert (stpp)
- Well Presented Throughout
- 0.7 Miles from Twickenham Mainline Station
Mid Terrace Victorian cottage in a popular location 0.2 miles from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants and less than 0.5 miles from the highly acclaimed Archdeacon and Trafalgar Primary Schools.
Tastefully presented throughout with charming period features, wood floor and modern fixtures and fittings. This lovely home offers 847 sq ft of light and airy living space over 2 floors with potential to loft convert (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations).
Entrance hallway leads into the living room and the dining room at the rear with open access between the rooms and doors to the garden. A step leads down to the spacious fitted kitchen and through into the sun room with space for dining or seating. Sliding corner doors open onto the pretty west facing courtyard garden.
With unrestricted road parking and located 0.7 miles from Twickenham town centre and mainline train station and Church Street/Thames riverside shops and towpath walks.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43187340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2304762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.