4 bedroom detached house for saleSlitting Mill, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Sold STC £1,100,000
- The house - 4414 sq ft of accommodation with fantastic open plan sitting/dining room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 bedrooms, 2 dressing rooms, 3 bathrooms.
- Leisure facilities - attached swimming pool complex with indoor heated pool, spa room with hot tub, changing facilities with shower, wc and sauna.
- The grounds - beautiful gardens and grounds surrounded by mature trees with a tennis court and a Finnish 'Grillkota' (BBQ chalet).
- The annexe - detached two storey building comprising living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom with en suite, utility room, cloakroom, garaging.
- Equestrian facilities - established stable block with 3 loose boxes and tack room along with a manege and paddock, good access directly onto Cannock Chase for riding.
- The location - set within the Cannock Chase close to the village of Slitting Mill, with good access to the motorway network.
An impressive country house with 8.7 acres of gardens and grounds near Slitting Mill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.