2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShefford Road, Clifton, Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Precented in excellent condition by the current owners
- Two bedroom and a loft room semi-detached family home
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Kitchen plus utility room
- Sitting room and dining room
- Planning permission granted for a loft conversion with ensuite
- Planning permission granted for a ground floor kitchen diner/utility extension
Reception Porch 0.81m (2'8") x 0.81m (2'8")
Storm porch, half glazed stained glass lead light door to the reception hall.
Reception Hall 2.74m (9') x 0.81m (2'8")
Quarry tiled floor, dado rail, door to:-
Dining Room 4.52m (14'10") x 3.60m (11'10")
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, stairs to the first floor, double radiator.
Sitting Room 3.65m (12') x 3.61m (11'10")
Central white timber fire surround with brick heath to open fire, Upvc double glazed box window to front, double radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 3.27m (10'9") x 3.03m (9'11")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, double butler sink with mono block taps, solid worktops, space for oven with extractor above, plumbing for washing machine/dish washer, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 1.87m (6'2") x 1.50m (4'11")
Solid roll fronted worktops, plumbing for washing machine/dish washer, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor, stable door to the rear.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC , wall mounted corner basin, window to rear.
Stairs, door to:
Bedroom 1 4.50m (14'9") x 3.63m (11'11")
Upvc double glazed window to the front, single radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.62m (11'10") x 2.81m (9'3")
Upvc double glazed window the the rear.
Comprising of white suite, bath with exposed feet and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, seperate double shower enclosure with piviot door, part ceramic tiled walls, heated towel rail, Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Loft Room 3.94m (12'11") x 2.00m (6'7")
Two velux skylights, double radiator, eaves storage cupboards.
Open, laid mainly to shingle parking, flower and shrub borders
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio, garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.