3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £425,000
- Guide Price £425,000 - 450,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Walled garden
- Off-road parking for two vehicles
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
DETACHED HOUSE located in a central village location in the picturesque village of COGGESHALL. Boasting THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS all with storage, two well-proportioned reception rooms, kitchen / breakfast room with triple aspect and AGA. Externally there is a WALLED GARDEN and off-road parking.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Wooden and glazed stained glass entrance door to front, cornicing and picture rail, built-in cupboard,
open balustrade staircase to first floor, radiator and doors to :-
Obscure window to rear, low-level wc, wash hand basin, wall-mounted heater, part-tiled walls and loft
Lounge 16' 5" max x 12' 3" ( 5.00m max x 3.73m )
Bay window to front, wood and cast-iron fireplace with inset gas fire, built-in shelving, detailed cornicing and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 3.23m max )
Window to side, wooden and glazed double doors to rear into garden, dado rail and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Windows to rear and side and wooden and glazed stable door to side. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap inset with worktops and cupboards under. Five eye level cupboards, variety of shelving and display units, gas-fired AGA to remain, part-tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, part-cladding to the walls. Space for washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Window to side, picture rail and doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 6" extending to 12' 2" into wardrobe ( 3.73m x 3.20m extending to 3.71m into wardrobe )
Window to front, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, two wall lights and built-in dresser unit.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Window to side, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max x 12' ( 3.71m max x 3.66m )
Windows to rear and side, built-in wardrobe, wall mounted heater and wall light.
Obscure window to side, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with mains shower
over and shower screen. Part-tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring, fitted mirror with fitted light over.
Enclosed to front by low-level brick walling with inset iron railings above with a pedestrian access gate and
double vehicular access gates to sides. The garden area is laid to paving and a driveway to side offers
parking for two cars.
Fully enclosed by panel fencing and an old brick wall laid mostly to paving with established shrub borders.
Within the garden is a timber shed/ workshop with power and light connected which is to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.