4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastle Street, CALNE
- Impressive Four Bed Contemporary Family Home
- Show Home Standard Throughout
- Stunning Kitchen, Ideal for Entertaining
- Landscaped Gardens with Beautiful Views
Occupying an impressive plot, situated on a no through road and enjoying glorious views beyond the private grounds this rare to the market home is really something special.
Castle Street is a superb example of a contemporary finished home that has been extended and cleverly designed by the current owners. The accommodation is presented throughout to a show home standard and consists of :
Ground Floor : Stunning family kitchen designed to create the perfect entertaining space with bi-fold doors opening out to the rear gardens, and finished with high quality wall, base and drawer units with a granite worktop finish. Two further reception rooms, utility room and a cloakroom complement the remainder of the ground floor rooms.
First Floor : The master bedroom is a peaceful retreat with a walk in wardrobe, luxury en-suite and breathtaking views over the gardens from the Juliet balcony. Two further bedrooms and the bathroom are located on this floor.
Top Floor : The fourth bedroom is located to the top floor with two windows giving further views over the gardens and beyond. Access to the loft is via a door from the bedroom and gives a good amount of storage.
Externally : The landscaped gardens are a particular feature, bound by woodland, hedging and fencing. With decking for al-fresco dining, sunken secluded patio and beautifully maintained lawns.
Entrance Hall / Utility Area 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Double glazed front door leading into the entrance hall/utility area which comprises : Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, stainless steel sink/drainer, base units with solid wood work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine and solid wood flooring.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Study / Snug 13' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.30m )
Door leading to the rear entrance hall, open fireplace with ornamental feature surround, under stairs cupboard housing the television aerial point and telephone point for the lounge. Double glazed window to the side aspect, wall lights, smoke detector and a radiator.
Stairs leading to the first floor, door leading to the rear garden, Velux Window, wall lights and solid wood flooring.
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 6" ( 5.33m x 3.81m )
Lovely light and spacious lounge with double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed French doors leading to the front garden, remote control gas feature fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 5" x 15' 9" ( 5.31m x 4.80m )
A wonderful family space with room for dining and relaxing the fitted kitchen comprises a good range of wall and base units incorporating a central island with granite work surfaces and wooden breakfast bar. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. two electric ovens, five burner gas hob with cooker hood over, warming drawer, integrated coffee machine, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and integrated wine cooler. Tri-folding doors leading to the garden with full length windows to either side, solid wood flooring and two radiators.
Stairs rising from the rear entrance hall giving access to all rooms with stairs leading to the top floor, smoke detector and a radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 11" (max) x 15' ( 4.85m (max) x 4.57m )
Spacious master suite with double glazed doors leading out to Juliet balcony with stunning views over the rear garden. Television aerial point, telephone point, walk in wardrobe, cupboard under stairs, ceiling fan and two radiators.
Open to the bedroom is the en-suite which comprises low level w/c, his and her's wash hand basins with tiled splash backs and double shower cubicle with Rainfall shower. Obscure double glazed window the front aspect, extractor fan, shaver point, solid wood flooring and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" (max) x 9' 7" ( 4.19m (max) x 2.92m )
Good sized second bedroom with a double glazed window to the side aspect, ornamental fireplace, television aerial point, inset shelving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
Lovely light and spacious third bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
Beautiful family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, Jacuzzi spa bath with mixer taps with waterfall shower over and a further hand held shower attachment. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, shaver point and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four ( Top Floor) 18' 9" x 15' 10" (Restricted head height) ( 5.71m x 4.83m (Restricted head height) )
Double glazed Dormer and Velux windows to the rear aspect offering stunning views of the garden, television aerial point, spot lights, solid wood flooring and a radiator. Door leading into fully boarded attic space useful for storage.
Driveway parking for 2+ cars.
Terrace garden with topiary hedgerow surrounding a walled patio area to the fore, further outdoor seating area with beautiful flower borders and steps leading down to the property.
Lovely private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area to the rear and further decked sun terrace to the fore, sunken seating area ideal for al-fresco dining. Vegetable patches, greenhouse and wooden outbuilding with power and light ideal for a workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190445.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.