2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorsford Street, Norwich
Guide Price £190,000
- Fantastic first time buy or investment
- Semi detached house
- Two double bedrooms
- Brand new bathroom & refurbished kitchen
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000. A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME SITUATED TO THE WEST OF NORWICH CITY CENTRE! Lovingly finished to a high standard by the current vendor with driveway parking, conservatory and new bathroom suite.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Refurbished kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, spot lights, archway to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.61m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With a new suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
The property has driveway parking to the side and a private enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. Ref: 34453
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.