3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBayfield Road, Timberland, Lincoln
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gorgeous Countryside views
- Quiet Location
- Garage & Driveway
- uPVC double glazing where specified
Situated in a quiet picturesque location in the village of TIMBERLAND, boasting countryside views from the rear this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is not to be missed. Call now to view.
Situated in the village of TIMBERLAND, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE really is one not to be missed. The property benefits from gorgeous field views to the rear, this is the perfect place to settle down in a quiet village location. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, lounge with electric fire and kitchen diner. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms and a separate family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawned garden area, as well as off road parking on the driveway approach for several vehicles on the lead up to the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance style lawned garden with patio area and stunning views over the surrounding area and countryside beyond.
Viewing comes highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door, having staircase to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 15' x 11' 7" max ( 4.57m x 3.53m max )
The lounge has an electric fire with ornamental fire surround and uPVC window to the front.
Kitchen 15' x 10' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.33m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. There is a useful understairs storage cupboard, uPVC window to the rear and a partly glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' max x 9' 4" ( 4.57m max x 2.84m )
The main bedroom has a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.54m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear with open views over the surrounding area and countryside beyond and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.96m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear with views over the surrounding area and countryside beyond and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a radiator, partly tiled walls and obscure uPVC window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with planted borders and a pathway leading to the covered canopy front entrance door. There is a concrete driveway approach with ample parking for several vehicles leading to the side of the property on the lead up to the single garage.
Single Garage 16' 8" max x 8' 10" ( 5.08m max x 2.69m )
Having up and over door.
Having a low level WC and obscure window to the side.
To the rear of the property there is a pleasant garden with lawned area and pathway. There are stone and planted borders. To the rear there are stunning views over the surrounding area and countryside beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.