2 bedroom terraced house for saleSaxon Avenue, Feltham
Sold STC £320,000
- Mid Terrace
- 2 Bedroom
- Beautifully decorated
- Large garden
We are pleased to welcome to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom mid terrace house on the ever so popular Saxon Avenue, Hanworth.
The property is complimented by beautifully decorated living room with dark stylish wood flooring throughout, from here you have access to the kitchen which has white fitted units with ample storage. You also have the benefit of a conservatory which can be ideally used as a dining area giving you even more floor space. On the first floor you have a stunning newly fitted shower room and access to both bedrooms. The master bedroom also benefits from a large built in storage cupboard. Outside the beauty continues with a well maintained garden with a green and patio area ideal for those summer evening. To the rear you also have a large garage which can be accessed via a service road.
This property is in a superb location being just a short walk away from your local shops and bus stops giving you access to the H25 and 111 night bus link and almost direct access to the A316/M3.
This property is a fantastic investment and will be ideal for all types of buyer, due to its spec and location it won't stay on the market for long.
Viewing highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL105374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.