3 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Street, Crick, Northampton
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Large Extension Family Room
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Covered Open Walled Garages
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A stunning three bedroom extended detached house located in Crick. The property comprises entrance hall, cellar, kitchen, large lounge dining room, a grand extension family room with utility room and downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms (Master ensuite) and a family bathroom.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to purchase this stunning three bedroom extended detached house in the charming and highly sought after location of Crick. The property comprises entrance hall, cellar, kitchen, large lounge dining room, a grand extension family room with utility room and downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms (Master ensuite) and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a beautifully landscaped rear garden, off road parking and covered open walled garages.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, wooden carpeted staircase, staircase rising to first floor.
Cellar 12' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.78m )
Access from hatch in under stairs storage cupboard, power and lighting.
Lounge/dining Area 26' 10" x 12' ( 8.18m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, single glazed french doors leading to family room, fitted carpet to dining area, hard wood flooring to lounge area, cast iron solid fuel burner with oak beam surround.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' ( 3.81m x 2.74m )
Double glazed french doors to family room, wall and base mounted units with roll top solid oak work top, ceramic sink and mixer tap, tile to splash back area, range gas hob and double electric oven, integrated fridge freezer and tiled floor.
Family Room 20' 4" reducing to narrowing to 17' 1" x 19' 3" ( 6.20m reducing to narrowing to 5.21m x 5.87m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, French double glazed doors to rear aspect, exposed beams, travertine limestone flooring, vaulted ceilings, pantry and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
Double glazed velux window to ceiling,
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Scandinavian stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom One 19' 4" x 12' ( 5.89m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, built in storage cupboards and wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and integrated cabinet, tiles to splash back area and heated towel rail.
Spa bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiles to splash back area, wash hand basin, low level WC and heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three / Loft Room 19' 3" x 8' 11" ( 5.87m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, two velux windows to ceilings, exposed beams, under eaves storage.
Small front garden with planted shrubs, part laid to slate and side access gate.
Gravel driveway (front access gate for vehicular access), gravel patio area, timber summerhouse, beautifully landscaped and well established, mainly laid to lawn, brick wall and timber fencing,
Large timber framed open walled garages.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.