1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWillow Grove, Elton, Chester
- Purpose Built One bedroom Bungalow
- NO CHAIN
- Lounge/Diner, fitted Kitchen with some built in applicances
- GCH and PVC DG
- Gardens and driveway for off road parking
Offered with no ongoing chain is this One Bedroom semi detached Bungalow comprising of a lounge diner, fitted kitchen with some built in appliances, a double bedroom and an adjoining en suite bathroom.
Offered with no ongoing chain is this One Bedroom semi detached Bungalow comprising of a lounge diner, fitted kitchen with some built in appliances, a double bedroom with a range of fitted mirrored wardrobes and an adjoining en suite bathroom. Externally there is a spacious front garden, along with a driveway that provides ample off road parking for several vehicles and to the rear is a low maintenance flagged garden with fence surround. Viewing strongly advised!
Lounge/diner 13' x 12' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.84m )
PVC double glazed door to the front elevation, PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, door to Bedroom, door to Kitchen, door to rear courtyard.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.54m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, tiled flooring, wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half sink with single drainer mixer tap over. Built in electric oven, halogen hob with extractor hood over, under counter space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
Bedroom 12' 4" to the wardrobe x 7' 1" ( 3.76m to the wardrobe x 2.16m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan. Modern white three piece suite comprised of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin and loft hatch.
Garden and driveway to the front of the property provides ample off road parking for several vehicles, to the rear is an enclosed low maintenance flagged garden with a panelled fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.