2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOxford Street, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Perfect investment buy
- Ideal project
- Requires immediate work
- Spacious accommodation
- Rear Garden
ATTENTION INVESTORS - A PROJECT AWAITS! Traditional two bedroom end terraced house requiring attention and immediate works throughout. The property has spacious accommodation comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, W.C, landing, two bedrooms and an upstairs en-suite.
ATTENTION INVESTORS - A PROJECT AWAITS! Traditional two bedroom end terraced house requiring attention and immediate works throughout. The property has spacious accommodation comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, W.C, landing, two bedrooms and an en-suite.
Front door, laminate floor, access into the lounge and dining room and storage space under the stairs.
Lounge 10' 1" plus recess x 10' ( 3.07m plus recess x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate floor and telephone point.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.15m x 3.07m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, door with staircase off to the landing and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 5" ( 4.65m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for appliances, back door to the rear garden and access into the W.C.
Windows to the rear and side aspects, W.C. and tiled floor.
Access into the two bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 17' 2" maximum x 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 3" ( 5.23m maximum x 3.48m narrowing to 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace and access into the en-suite.
Window to the side aspect, 4 piece suite with corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator, spotlights and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" plus recess x 10' ( 3.07m plus recess x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Rear garden with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.