4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDudley Road, GRANTHAM
Sold STC £230,000
- No Onward Chain
- 4 Bedroom Period Home
- Desirable Location
- Wealth of Character
- Versatile Accommodation
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000! NO ONWARD CHAIN! A stunning period 4 bedroom semi-detached home situated on a desirable residential road. This property has been well looked after by the current vendors and offers a wealth of character throughout as well as spacious and versatile accommodation.
GUIDE PRICE £230,0000 - £240,000! *NO ONWARD CHAIN* A stunning period four bedroom semi-detached home situated on a desirable residential road. This property has been well looked after by the current vendors and offers a wealth of character throughout. Spacious and versatile accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen and W.C. The upstairs is on a split level with access to four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts rear garden, driveway and garage to the external.
Glazed patterned front door, radiator, floorboards, staircase off with storage cupboard under and access into the lounge.
Lounge 13' maximum x 11' 11" plus bay window ( 3.96m maximum x 3.63m plus bay window )
Bay window to the front aspect and window to the side aspect, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire inset, and fitted storage cupboards to either side of the chimney breast, Radiator, TV and telephone points, coving to the ceiling and dado railing.
Dining Room 13' 1" maximum x 11' 11" maximum ( 3.99m maximum x 3.63m maximum )
Window to the side aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Breakfast Room 14' 3" narrowing to 10' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.30m x 3.33m )
Back door to the rear garden, side aspect window, radiator, TV point, arch into the kitchen and access into the W.C.
Two piece suite comprising of W.C and wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor, recess ceiling spotlights and cornice to the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Rear and side aspect windows, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces, inset ceramic sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, freestanding cooker and hob with extractor hood above, space for further appliances, tiled floor, radiator and access to the gas boiler.
Split Level Landing
Window to the side aspect, radiator, hatch access to the loft and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 2" measure to wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.40m measure to wardrobes )
Windows to the front and side aspects, TV point, radiator, fitted double wardrobe and cupboards above built into the recess and bedside lights.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Window to the side aspect, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Windows to the rear and side aspects and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Window to the side aspect and radiator.
Window to the side aspect and 3 piece white suite with bath, shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator, extractor fan and shaving point.
To the front of the property - Driveway with access to the single garage, flower bed surrounds and gated access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property - Rear garden has side door to the single garage, two patio sitting areas, shed, laid to lawn and flower bed surrounds, outside water tap and access to the utility.
The utility is an outbuilding with power and lighting, low and eye level units and drawers with stainless steel sink bowl, tiled splash backs, space for further appliances. Two further outbuildings of a potting shed and a summer house, fully insulated with power and lighting.
Single Garage 15' 5" maximum x 8' maximum ( 4.70m maximum x 2.44m maximum )
Up and over door, window to the rear aspect and side door and power and lighting within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.