3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Swithins Drive, Stanley, Wakefield
Sold STC £195,000
- BRAND NEW
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
BRAND NEW - The Henley - 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached - £195,000
Is the heart of your home in the kitchen or the lounge? With Henley it could be both!
If you like the action around the kitchen and dining room, there's great space to cook, chat and even spill out into the garden through the large double doors.
If you prefer to create a quieter, cosy atmosphere, then the lounge will be your perfect space for relaxing.
Upstairs, there are three well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom has a generous, modern en-suite shower room.
Two further bedrooms provide ample space for a family and there's useful storage cupboard to keep things neat and tidy.
The house bathroom, by Porcelanosa, includes your choice of modern, stylish wall tiles.
Hall 14' 1" x 6' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.08m )
Cloaks 5' 4" x 3' 2" ( 1.63m x 0.97m )
Lounge 14' 1" Excluding Bay x 10' 8" Excluding Bay ( 4.29m Excluding Bay x 3.25m Excluding Bay )
Kitchen & Dining 17' 10" x 10' ( 5.44m x 3.05m )
Landing 9' 9" Max x 5' Max ( 2.97m Max x 1.52m Max )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
En-Suite 8' 6" x 3' 3" ( 2.59m x 0.99m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.