2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Avenue, Broadgreen, Liverpool
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gardens Front and Rear with Detached Garage
- Kitchen / Diner with Views to Rear Garden
- Lounge with Double Aspect and Hardwood Flooring
- UPVC Storm Porch
- Landscaped Gardens to Rear
- Viewing Advised to Appreciate
Modern two bedroom semi detached property with detached garage providing off road parking. The property is very well located for local road and train links and has been well maintained by the current vendor with a neutral scheme of decor plus attractive, landscaped garden to the rear.
As the designated agent Jones Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this modern two bedroom semi detached property with a detached a garage and off road parking. The property is ideally located for motorway links on a pleasant modern estate, the property has been finished to a high standard with neutral decor plus gardens front and rear and provides an ideal acquisition for either a first time buyer or a young family. The property is briefly configured as: Storm porch, lounge, kitchen / diner, to the first floor we have two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally we have a detached garage with driveway plus gardens front and rear with viewing advised to appreciate
Double glazed door to the front, inset lighting, laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 6" in bay ( 4.52m x 3.81m in bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front and window to the side, tv point, alarm, radiator, gas fireplace, hard wood flooring, stairs rising to the first floor.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear and door to the rear.
Loft access, smoke alarm, built in storage.
Bedroom One 12' 6" into alcove x 10' 1" ( 3.81m into alcove x 3.07m )
Window to the front, walk in wardrobe, built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, low level W.C,
Garden to the rear with detached garage and off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.