3 bedroom apartment for salePavenhill, Purton, SWINDON
Sold STC £190,000
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 999 YEAR LEASE from 2010
- Car Port & Allocated Parking
- En-Suite, Cloakroom & Bathroom
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED Duplex Apartment
A UNIQUE and rarely available THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM duplex apartment situated in the sought after location of Purton. This beautifully restored building consisiting of four apartments boasts original features and offers a BALCONY, CAR-PORT, cloakroom and EN-SUITE. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
A UNIQUE and rarely available THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM duplex apartment situated in the sought after location of Purton. This beautifully restored building consisiting of four apartments boasts many original features and offers a BALCONY, CAR-PORT, cloakroom and EN-SUITE. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
Communal Entrance Hall
Front aspect double glazed door giving access to communal entrance hall. Lighting. Stairs rising to first floor landing giving access to private entrance door.
Private Entrance Hall
Side aspect door giving access to entrance hall. Doors to: kitchen, living room, cloakroom, bedroom one, airing cupboard and storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Living Room 14' 8" x 13' max ( 4.47m x 3.96m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Feature fireplace with inset electric fire. Door to study.
Study 9' 3" x 3' 9" ( 2.82m x 1.14m )
Rear aspect double glazed window.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Range of eye and base level units with work tops over. Inset sink drainer unit. Space and plumbing for various appliances. Electric oven with hob and cooker hood over. Breakfast bar. Wall mounted gas boiler enclosed via eye level unit. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
Side aspect double glazed windows. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 6" max ( 3.99m x 3.51m max )
Side aspect double glazed window. Rear aspect double glazed rear doors giving access to balcony. Door to en-suite. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Currently being used as dining area.
Shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Wooden constructed balcony which creates great outdoor space. This balcony has been an improvement made by the current owners and does have planning permission to extend further.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall. Doors to: bedroom two, bedroom three and bathroom. Storage cupboard with power and light. Exposed wooden beams. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 3.51m x 2.84m max )
Side aspect double glazed velux window. Storage cupboards. Exposed wooden beams. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 8' 5" max ( 4.47m x 2.57m max )
Front aspect double glazed velux windows. Storage cupboards. Exposed wooden beams. Radiator. Divided into bedroom area and dressing area.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 8' 5" max ( 3.07m x 2.57m max )
Rear aspect double glazed velux window. Panel enclosed bath with shower over. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Laminate flooring. Exposed wooden beams. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
To The Front
Communal front garden enclosed by low level brick wall. Mainly laid to shingle with path giving access to front entrance door. Side driveway access which leads to parking and car-port.
To The Rear
Car- port which is located under a detached coach house. There is also an additional parking space and an option to use the visitors parking. There is also a lockable brick built shed located at the back of the building, this offers additional storage and benefits from power and lighting.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.