4 bedroom detached house for saleCemetery Road, Langold, Worksop
- VILLAGE LOCATION - EXCELLENT FOR COMMUTING
- NEW BUILD THAT IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY
- FOUR BEDROOMSSPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER WITH SEATING AREA
- CORNER PLOT WITH SOUTH FACING GARDEN
If you are looking for a property on a new development, still under warranty and you can move straight into.. Then look no further!! Cemetery Road is an impressive FOUR bedroom property that is on a corner plot and viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
If you are looking for a property on a new development, still under warranty and you can move straight into.. Then look no further!! Cemetery Road is an impressive FOUR bedroom property that is on a corner plot and viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. It is in perfect location for commuters as it is close to all major road routes and also has local amenities close by.
With a front facing composite door, side facing double glazed window and contemporary black wall mounted radiator
Living Room 15' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.38m )
Front facing double glazed window, television point and a gas central heating radiator
Kitchen/diner 17' 8" x 13' 2" including wall recess ( 5.38m x 4.01m including wall recess )
A modern fitted L shape kitchen, which benefits from a newly fitted integrated gas hob, electric oven, with extractor fan above, roll top worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, room for a fridge freezer has a rear facing double glazed window and french doors that lead into the garden. There is room for a dining table and chairs and there is an additional seating area which has a television point and two radiators, There is a door leading to the...
With in-keeping white and grey gloss wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, combi boiler, room for washing machine and a side facing composite door
Gives loft access, cupboard for storage and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 12' 2" ( 2.69m x 3.71m )
With a front facing double glazed window, television point and gas central heating radiator
With a side facing double glazed window, wc, sink and shower cubicle
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.43m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, television point and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.11m x 2.18m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Front facing double glazed window, television point and gas central heating radiator
To the front:-
Located on a corner plot; mainly laid to lawn, with a driveway
To the rear:-
A south facing garden, that is private and not over looked, paved and decked area for entertaining a variety of plants and shrubs, with a walled surround, with gate to surround. Also has access to the garage, which has been extended and has a shed for extra storage.
An up and over door with power and light; also accessible from the garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.