3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Haxby, York
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Individually Designed With The Wow Factor
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Master With Stylish Wet Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Useful Studio In Garden
INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED MODERN HOME WITH 100FT REAR GARDEN, FEATURE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER ON SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC LOCATION - This 1930's semi detached home has been cleverly extended & tastefully modernised to an excellent standard that includes an impressive master bedroom with en suite wet room
The Avenue is located on a highly sought after private cul de sac off Southlands and lies close to local schools and amenities. This 1930's semi detached home has been cleverly extended and tastefully modernised to an excellent standard that includes a feature open plan kitchen diner with bi-folding doors to 100 ft landscaped garden and master bedroom with stylish wet room. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature gas fire, modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances, feature gas fire and bi-folding doors to rear garden. To the first floor is a landing leading to a master bedroom with en suite wet room, two further double bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is a lawned garden with planted shrubs and driveway leading to rear garden. To the rear is an enclosed 100 ft approx landscaped garden with raised decking seating area and outside lighting, variety of attractive planted shrubs, greenhouse, garden shed and a regular visit from Haxby's local peacock. There is an outside home office / studio that could be used for a number of uses also. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this individually designed modern home really does have the wow factor. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Accessed via a double glazed front door, with stairs leading to first floor, a radiator and door to:
Living Room 14' 7" x 15' 1" ( 4.45m x 4.60m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen Diner 24' 4" x 18' 1" ( 7.42m x 5.51m )
An impressive fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with an extensive island and corrian work surface incorporating a sink unit with drainer and three double glazed windows overlooking the side aspect. Appliances include an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated appliances including dishwasher, wine cooler, coffee machine, microwave, fridge and freezer. With feature angel living flame gas fire, central heating boiler, two vertical radiator and television point. Attractive bi-folding doors lead out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access hatch and doors to:
Master Bedroom 18' 1" x 13' ( 5.51m x 3.96m )
A stylish master bedroom suite with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator. Door to:
En-Suite Wet Room
A fully tiled wet room with walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 9' ( 4.67m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedrom Three 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
A stylish bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and a W.C. With a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
A lawned front garden with gravelled driveway and carport. To the side of the property is an attractive paved patio area.
The landscaped rear garden stretches across approx 100 ft. Mainly lawned with a variety of planted trees and shrubs there is a raised decking area with lighting, greenhouse and garden shed within fenced borders.
Studio 14' 7" x 7' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.21m )
A useful studio space suitable for a home office or workshop. With double glazed window and door, and power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.