3 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Street, Normanton, Derby
Sold STC £65,000
- ATTRACTIVELY PRICED TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR BUY TO LET INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISING
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This attractively priced and conveniently located terraced property is the ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor and enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position.
This attractively priced and conveniently located terraced property is the ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor and enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer requires some modernising and in brief comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom three bedrooms and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
Lounge 26' 6" x 11' 1" into recess ( 8.08m x 3.38m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over with obscured glass, front elevation double glazed window, meter cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, coving, ceiling rose, two radiators, rear elevation double glazed window and door leading into
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation door providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, radiator and door leading into
Bathroom 6' 3" x 4' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.47m )
having a three piece suite comprising low flush wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.55m x 3.43m into recess )
having two front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, additional rear elevation window with obscured glass and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190640.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.