4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRobinia Road, Turnford, Broxbourne
Sold STC £439,995
- Four Bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms.
- Fitted Kitchen.
- First Floor Lounge.
- South Facing Garden.
- Garage, Two allocated Parking Spaces, remainder of NHBC Guarantee
- Opposite a small green with playground
Superb four bedroom end of terrace townhouse, situated in a popular recently constructed development over looking the green and benefiting from a south facing garden and improved parking. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom end of terrace town house, situated in the popular Academia development adjacent to Hertfordshire Regional College. The property sits in a great location in the development opposite green space with a brand new children's playground currently being constructed. The property also benefits from a south facing garden and better parking. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Compries:
Front Door To:
Two radiators, stairs to first floor with built under cupboard.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Tiled floor to compliment a white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
French doors and additional window to rear aspect over looking the garden. Tiled floor to complement a comprehensive range of wood wall and base units, incorporating integrated double oven, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Ample preparation surfaces incorporating hob and extractor over and inset sink unit, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Part tiled walls and tiled floor to complement a white suite comprising, a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, Radiator, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
Living Room 15' 4" x 14' max ( 4.67m x 4.27m max )
Two patio doors to rear aspect opening to Juliet balconies, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 5" narrowing to 13' 4" to front of wardrobes x 12' 9" max ( 4.70m narrowing to 4.06m to front of wardrobes x 3.89m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two radiators.
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled floor and part tiled walls to compliment a white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, enclosed shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max narrowing to 7' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.70m max narrowing to 2.36m x 4.11m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators.
To the front of the property there are two allocated parking spaces, and block paved area that lends itself to additional parking although that this is not formal parking for the property. Integral single garage with up and over door. Rear garden extending into approximately 36 ft in length, south facing and mainly laid to lawn with small patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.