3 bedroom detached house for saleReeves Way, Armthorpe, Doncaster
Sold STC £170,000
- Detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Popular location
- Chain free
Situated in Armthorpe with views over the park is this well presented three bedroom detached property.The property comprises of spacious room sizes including a lounge,kitchen/diner,utility room and a master bedroom with en suite, a perfect family home. No chain.
Has a central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the kitchen/diner and lounge.
Has a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is lino flooring and partial wall tiling. Access to the utility room.
Lounge 17' 7" exc window recess x 10' 4" ( 5.36m exc window recess x 3.15m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and gas fire with feature surround. There are french doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 10" exc bay window x 9' 1" ( 5.44m exc bay window x 2.77m )
Has front, side and rear facing double glazed windows, spotlights and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/oven with extractor fan above. There is partial wall tiling. Access to the entrance hall and utility room.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 6' 4" ( 1.57m x 1.93m )
Has a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over and plumbing for a washing machine/dryer. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the downstairs cloakroom and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.00m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator. Access to the en-suite.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights, built in storage cupboard and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is a heated towel rail and partial wall tiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" into door recess x 10' 4" into wardrobes ( 3.71m into door recess x 3.15m into wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and a paved pathway. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and paved area. Access to off road parking at rear and garage.
Has power, light and shutter door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.