3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Chase, Taplow, Maidenhead
Sold STC £550,000
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARDENS, GARAGE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS & WOODLAND
The property has been refurbished to a high quality specification including a Moben kitchen, solid acacia wood flooring throughout the downstairs and contemporary bathroom suite with bespoke glass tiling.
Built between 1966 and 1968 Cedar Chase was an award winning development of 24 houses. Set in 3 acres of mature woodland, designed by Eric Lyons on behalf of Span Houses.
door to front aspect, solid acacia wood floor, understairs storage cupboard,
single glazed window to front, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, solid acacia wood floor.
Lounge 18' 5" x 12' 8" ( 5.61m x 3.86m )
double glazed window to rear. French patio doors to rear leading to decking, coving, spotlights.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
double glazed patio doors to rear and window to front.
Refitted German Moben Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.21m )
double glazed window to front and door to utility, wall and base units. large pan drawers, integrated fridge, single Miele oven, five ring Neff gas hob, glass bespoke splashbacks, Granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel Franke sink unit with drainer, spotlights, solid acacia wood floor, integrated dishwasher.
brick built storage area for shoes and coats, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
double airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
window to rear and side, double built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.91m )
window to rear, double built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
Window to rear, overstairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to front, paneled bath with shower over, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bespoke tiled walls to wet areas, overstairs storage, rubber flooring.
Up and over doors, power and light.
Outside lights, tap, deck, lawn with raised beds, shrubs and borders, path to rear gate.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road East towards the River continuing over the Thames and after some distance and just before the BMW garage on your left turn left onto Berry Hill. Proceed up Berry Hill into Taplow Village whereupon turn right into Rectory Road and Cedar Chase will be found a short way down on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.