2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillow Lane, Pollington, Goole
Sold STC £190,000
- ** Guide Price £190,000-£200,000 **
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- Ready To Move Into
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Desirable Country Village Location
- Fully Alarmed
** Guide Price £190,000-£200,000 ** William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached bungalow with 2 bedrooms, conservatory, enclosed rear garden, garage & driveway for multiple parking. Sure to be a popular addition to the market, internal viewing is A MUST!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow located in the desirable country village location of Pollington that sits alongside the Aire and Calder water way an active location for boating, fishing or a relaxing canal walk. It also provides public transport links whilst boasting access to major road networks including the M62, M1 and M18. Internally the property briefly comprises of: lounge, kitchen-diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally boasts from a driveway, detached garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden. Internal viewing is a must.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the side elevation, central heating radiator and doors leading into;
Lounge 16' 5" plus bay x 12' 10" ( 5.00m plus bay x 3.91m )
Light and airy room benefiting from a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the side, feature fire place with gas fire and lime stone surround, wall lighting, central heating radiator, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of: complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric fan oven with 7 ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge-freezer, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and upvc door to the side aspect.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 17' 8" ( 2.67m x 5.38m )
A great addition to any home, made of upvc and brick construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, French doors providing access to the rear garden, laminate flooring, feature wall mounted fire and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.43m )
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.18m max x 3.45m max )
A double bedroom comprising of: fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Filly tiled with three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
The rear is well enclosed and laid to lawn with a paved patio area, planted borders and wood fence surround.
Benefiting from an electric roller door, power and lighting, window to the side elevation and a access door that leads into the rear garden.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.