2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSoothill Lane, Batley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000***
- Deceptively Spacious End Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Close To Batley Town Centre & Railway Station
***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this deceptively spacious 2 bedroom end terrace property comprising of:entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, cellar, landing, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Garden to front & yard to rear with communal access.
***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000***
Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
Double glazed composite door to front and radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 7" Max To Chimney Recess ( 3.94m x 4.45m Max To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator, coving to ceiling and fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 8" x 18' 4" Max ( 4.78m x 5.59m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Door to walk in cupboard and double glazed windows to rear and side. Access to cellar.
Cellar 10' x 13' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating boiler and light. Access to store room.
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 1 18' 5" Max To Chimney Recess x 9' 10" ( 5.61m Max To Chimney Recess x 3.00m )
Two double glazed windows to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 14' 11" ( 3.43m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath. Splash back tiling, shaver point and radiator. Double glazed window to side.
To the front is a garden with a variety of plants and shrubs. To the rear of the property is a yard with a paved patio and communal access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.