3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaxondale Drive, Nottingham
Sold STC £90,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Viewing Essential
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with well appointed three bedroom semi detached property situated in Highbury Vale, having the added benefit of having double glazing and being sold with no upward chain, please call today to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with well appointed three bedroom semi detached property situated in Highbury Vale. Internally the property comprises of having, entrance hall way, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, three bedrooms and front and rear gardens. This property has the added benefit of being double glazed and sold with no upward chain, please call today to arrange your viewing!
Entrance Hall Way
Double glazed entrance door to the front, wall mounted radiator and understairs storage with a double glazed window to the side.
Living Room 12' into recess x 14' 11" ( 3.66m into recess x 4.55m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and side, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and a gas fire.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, gas central heating boiler and a wall mounted radiator.
Inner Hall Way
Out building which has a door to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
WC, double glazed window to the side, tiled flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, panelled bath with an electric shower over with a fitted shower screen and fully tiled wall coverings.
Access to the loft, storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 12' max ( 3.58m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' max x 10' 2" ( 3.35m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear, airing cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
Front and rear gardens which comprises of having lawned areas with ornamental plants and shrubs and enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.