2 bedroom detached house for saleHeath Road, Norwich
- Eco friendly detached home
- Well presented throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking & garage
- Open plan lounge / diner with bi-folding doors to garden
A stunning eco friendly new built two bed detached house, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac just north of Norwich City Centre. The property boasts open plan living space with air source heating, smooth ceilings throughout, garage and off road parking with a secluded enclosed rear garden - a must see!
The lounge measures in excess of 23ft which is open plan through to the 19ft kitchen which is fully fitted with high specification floor. There are double bedrooms and a bathroom off the landing to the first floor.
Entrance door with fitted foot mat and stairs to the first floor.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC.
Living / Dining Area 23' 1" x 10' 5" ( 7.04m x 3.18m )
Fitted laminate flooring, under floor heating, smooth plastered ceiling, bi-folding doors overlooking and accessing the rear garden and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.77m x 2.97m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset spotlights, inset stainless steel sink unit, electric hob with stainless steel extractor, electric stainless steel double oven, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, fitted laminate flooring, under floor heating and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Open plan through to living area.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, with radiator and velux skylight window.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 10' 8" with sloping ceilings ( 5.23m x 3.25m with sloping ceilings )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 17' 1" x 19' max narrowing to 6' 2" irregular shaped room ( 5.21m x 5.79m max narrowing to 1.88m irregular shaped room )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
There is parking to the front of the property and a garage to the side with up and over door. To the rear of the property there is a secluded garden, mainly laid with paving slabs and attractively finished with wall, fencing and sleeper edging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.