2 bedroom flat for saleSutton Place, BEXHILL-ON-SEA, East Sussex, TN40 1PQ
Sold by Us
- Top floor apartment
- Balcony with direct sea views
- Garage en-bloc
- Vacant and chain free
- Improved layout
- Refitted kitchen and shower room
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room
- Share of freehold
- Lift & Stairs to all floors
- Secure communal entrance foyer
Located at the far east of Sutton Place and offering uninterrupted views of the sea, Galley Hill and Hastings beyond, this top floor (6th) 2 bedroom apartment with balcony is offered vacant and chain free, and has been re-modelled to provide an improved layout with the refitted kitchen now accessed from the dining area and an improved shower room. The property also comes with a garage en-bloc.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 151074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Bexhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.