3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJubilee Drive, West Kirby
- traditional semi detached home
- through lounge & dining room
- uPVC double glazing & central heating
- front & rear lawn gardens
- popular and highly convenient location
- must be viewed to appreciate all features
If convenient proximity to West Kirby town is high on your property search criteria as well as a property requiring little or no further improvement, then this bright and welcoming traditional home simply must be viewed to truly appreciate all features within. Approached via a delightful garden frontage, the property offers well proportioned living accommodation comprising in brief of hallway, lounge separate dining room, fitted kitchen with integral appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect throughout the seasonal months offering as a delightful space for recreation and entertaining alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43191270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6783909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.