4 bedroom terraced house for salePortland Road, South Norwood, SE25 4QB
Sold STC £525,000
- Unusual, interesting and substantial house
- The Country Park, Leisure Centre & TramLink are local
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms & Loft (see photograph)
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators. Double Glazing
- Conveniently situated for local shops, bus routes & Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station
- Character Features including fire places
- Large "Country Style" kitchen/breakfast room
- Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- At present unofficially divided into two units
- May possibly be of interest to developers and investors as well as those seeking a large family home
RARE AND INTERESTING OPPORTUNITY. A substantial family house situated on three levels giving very SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION. FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS AND LOFT. The house is ultra convenient for local shops, bus routes and Norwood Junction BR/Overground station along with the Country Park which has the TramLink close by and South Norwood Leisure Centre. Gas central heating and double glazing. CHARACTER FEATURES INCLUDING FIRE PLACES AND A LARGE "COUNTRY STYLE" KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM. This house simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated and dwellings like this rarely come to the market in our opinion. MAY BE OF INTEREST TO DEVELOPERS, INVESTORS AS WELL AS THOSE LOOKING FOR A LARGE FAMILY HOME. The property is at present unofficially divided into two dwellings with a SECOND KITCHEN ON THE 1ST FLOOR. The vendor informs us no building control regulations or planning consent has been granted for any works carried out. However all the works were undertaken more than 30 years ago.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43191276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.