3 bedroom terraced house for saleGuild Road, Radford, Coventry, West Midlands
- 3/4 Bedroom Townhouse
- 16ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two Cloakrooms & Utility Room
- Garage, Driveway & Garden
- EPC Rating: C
Great family home in excellent condition with 1 year of NHBC. This 3/4 Bedroom town house situated in a modern development on the north side of the city within easy reach of the city centre.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, utility room, study/bedroom 4, 16ft fitted kitchen/breakfast room, 16ft living room, first floor cloakroom, on the second floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom.
Externally there is a drive way and single garage to the front and an enclosed private garden to the rear. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43193067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COV160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsopp & Allsopp, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.