Pub for saleWestdale Tavern, Westdale Lane, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4
4,171 sq. ft.
- Prominent corner position at the junction of Westdale Lane and Adbolton Avenue
- Located in a densely populated residential suburb of Nottingham
- Exciting opportunity to further develop both wet and dry sales
- Ground floor GIA is approximately 4,171 square feet, sitting on a plot size amounting to circa 0.41 acres
- Alternate use opportunity subject to obtaining the necessary permissions
The Westdale Tavern is a detached two storey pubic house located in the Carlton suburb of Nottingham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43193535.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.