Pub for saleSpread Eagle, 117 Norfolk Road, Reading, RG30
Removed 4,200 sq. ft. | £550,000
- 4,200 sq ft (390 sq m)
- Imposing managed house on a prominent corner plot
- Significant ground floor trade areas amounting to approximately 4,200 square feet
- Exciting opportunity to further develop both wet and dry sales
- Located in a densely populated area of Reading, in close proximity to the town centre
- The property has been listed as an ACV (Asset of Community Value)
The Spread Eagle is a Victorian style three storey detached public house located in close proximity to Reading town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43193559.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.