4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Avenue, Stanley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Four bedroom semi-detached
- Impressively extended family home
- Two reception rooms and a dining kitchen
- Garage converted to storage with French doors
- Good size conservatory extension
- Very popular estate position
- Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac
- EPC Rating : D
*Must view* Welcomed to the market is this impressively extended four bedroom semi-detached home offering ideal accommodation for the growing family. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location ideal for families, the property has off-road parking via a tarmac driveway for at least two vehicles and a low maintenance pebbled garden to the front. A timber gate leads through to the rear garden which comprises of a patio seating area and an artificially turfed lawned which has PVCu French doors leading into a detached storage room which could potentially be used as a garden room/play room. Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to a first floor landing, door into a front facing reception room, further door to an open-plan dining kitchen with doors into a guest WC, utility room and a conservatory extension. To the first floor there is a central landing having doors off to four bedrooms including a spacious master double and a further door to a tiled bathroom housing a three piece suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43195554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.