4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Fiskerton, Lincoln
Sold STC £179,950
- Desirable Village Location
- Sizeable Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Excellent Transport Links
- Car Port & Driveway
A sizeable Four Bedroom semi-detached home situated within the sought after village of Fiskerton. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities; schools, convenience store, school and public house. Having transport links running through the village voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln.
Established in the desirable Lincolnshire village of Fiskerton is this sizeable semi-detached family home positioned on an idyllic corner plot. Accommodation comprises; Entrance Porch, Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Utility Room, Ground Floor Shower Room, Rear Porch. Leading on from the First Floor Landing is the properties Four Bedrooms and shared Family Bathroom. Externally the property offers a driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, furthermore a front and rear garden surrounding the home. Within close proximity to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln which can be accessed via transport links running through the village. Neighbouring a handful of amenities; convenience store, school and public house. Conveniently near to Reepham and Cherry Willingham offering further amenities and facilities.
Having uPVC construction door with door leading into:-
Lounge 16' 4" x 16' 4" ( 4.98m x 4.98m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, parquet wood flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, feature fireplace and door leading through to :-
Dining Room 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
Having dual aspect double glazed window to the front and side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature fireplace radiator, power points and door leading into:-
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 10" ( 4.65m x 2.08m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units and work surfaces, incorporating tiled splashbacks with sink units and mixer tap over, quarry tiled flooring, a feature rang oven with chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, power points and benefiting from pantry and storage cupboards.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.98m )
Having uPVC windows to the rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, cupboard holding the electrics and door leading into:-
Downstairs Shower 6' 6" x 4' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.27m )
Being fitted with a shower cubicle with overhead electric shower, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Having a uPVC window and uPVC door to the rear aspect.
Having uPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, storage shelves and recess, holding the central heating boiler.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 4' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.35m )
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panel bath with shower attachment, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash backs, heated towel rail furthermore a uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.92m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and eaves storage and wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
Having uPVC window to front aspect, radiator, power points and double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Having uPVC window to side aspect, radiator, power points and double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
Having uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator and power points.
To the front of the property is a gate opening onto the landscape garden and entrance porch. Side gate leading through to the side garden laid to lawn. To the rear is a pond and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43200192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.