1 bedroom ground maisonette for saleHove Avenue, London, E17
Under Offer £350,000
- Contemporary fully tiled bathroom
- Oak flooring throughout living/dining room and hall
- Spacious with high ceilings
- Well stocked garden with mature shrubs and fruit trees
- Large patio ideal for entertaining
- Very quiet road with residents permit parking
- Light open plan living space
- Excellent storage space including walk in cupboard and under stairs storage
- Good size kitchen with new hob/oven
- Victorian Warner property with own entrance
Guide price £350,000 - £375,000.
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 1 bedroom ground floor maisonette with private garden in this sought after location, 10 minutes walk from the Victoria Line and Overground at Walthamstow Central.
This Victorian Warner property with private entrance has been recently refurbished and offers a good sized double bedroom with bay window, large open plan lounge/diner, separate kitchen and a contemporary fitted bathroom. Property is fully double glazed, has gas central heating and is sold with a 972 year lease.
The 40 ft garden consists of a large patio and well stocked garden with mature shrubs and fruit trees.
Hove Avenue is a quiet road, only a 10 minute walk from popular Orford Road in Walthamstow village with shops, restaurants and pubs.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43202181.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x84-rjry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.