4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Walk, Hounslow
Offers in Excess of £590,000
- Semi Detached House
- Intergrated Garage
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Approx 100+ ft garden
- Highly adaptable
We are excited to welcome to the market this extremely spacious 4 bedroom Semi-detached house on one of Heston's premium roads… Broad Walk.
The property is complimented by a large through lounge with a bay window giving you an even more spacious feel with patio doors leading to a beautiful 100+ ft garden with the use of a large brick outbuilding. On the ground floor you also have access to a large family kitchen with ample storage and the use of a down stairs WC. The property also benefits from a large garage which can be adapted in many ways STPP. On the first floor the spacious ambiance continues you have the benefit of four larger than average bedrooms and the main family bathroom which has recently been refurbished into a wet room.
Broad walk is in need of updating however to the right buyer can be transformed into a beautiful loving home.. It's currently a blank canvass and can be adapted and extended in many ways STPP.
The property is located just of the A4 and a very short walk to Hounslow west Tube and bus station making it an ideal purchase for all types of buyers and a great investment.
Viewings highly advised.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL104837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.