3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlossop Street, DERBY
Sold STC £160,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- WELL PROPORTIONED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This deceptively spacious detached family house is situated in a popular and incredibly convenient location which enjoys easy access to major commuter links, Derby City centre and excellent local amenities and schooling nearby having gas central heating and double glazing.
This deceptively spacious detached family house is situated in a popular and incredibly convenient location which enjoys easy access to major commuter links, Derby City centre and excellent local amenities and schooling nearby having gas central heating and double glazing and has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners and briefly comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, kitchen/diner, lounge, three double bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room), family bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking for two cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with glazed inset, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage, radiator, wall mounted consumer unit, wall mounted alarm controls and doors leading into
having matching white low level wc, with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.72m )
having a contemporary matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer, integral washer, dryer, integral dishwasher, space for a large dining table, ceramic tiled flooring, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, radiator and opening into
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.83m x 3.43m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, door leading back to entrance hallway and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having storage cupboard, radiator, stairs rising to second floor, front elevation double glazed window, traditional radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.01m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, tied surround and glass screen, ceramic tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Ceramic tiled flooring and radiator.
Master Bedroom 17' 3" x 16' into recess ( 5.26m x 4.88m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed dormer style window, a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, loft access hatch, two radiators and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room 9' 2" x 4' 9" ( 2.79m x 1.45m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and separate shower cubicle with large rain forest shower over, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and sliding glass screen, rear elevation double glazed skylight, ceramic tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43202277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.