2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDeepdale Road, Spondon, DERBY
- FROM £134950 TO £130000
- TWO BEDROOMS (FORMERLY THREE)
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A spacious two bedroomed semi detached bungalow close to local amenities in Spondon. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space on offer.
A spacious two bedroomed semi detached bungalow close to local amenities in Spondon. Internally the accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms (formerly three), lounge, modern fitted kitchen, shower room, and conservatory. The property has a driveway to the front and a low maintenance rear garden with a private patio seating area.
Enter via a UPVC double glazed external door, storage cupboard, carpet flooring, wooden double doors leading to:
Lounge 19' 6" x 13' 5" ( 5.94m x 4.09m )
Having laminate flooring, coal effect electric fire ,TV point, ceiling light with fan, double glazed window to the front elevation, door leading to:
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.18m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with roll top preparation work surfaces incorporating stainless sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for gas cooker / dishwasher / fridge / freezer / tumble drier, vinyl flooring, and double glazed door leading to:
Lean To Conservatory 18' 5" x 8' 1" ( 5.61m x 2.46m )
Of brick construction and UPVC windows, electric fire with surround, double glazed patio door leading to the side entry of the property and door to outhouse.
Bedroom One 24' 2" x 12' 5" ( 7.37m x 3.78m )
(could be converted back to two) Having a double glazed window to the rear and front elevation, ceiling fan light, TV point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two/dining Room 13' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, TV point.
Having fully tiled walls, walk in shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and two obscure double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
To the rear is a low maintenance garden providing a private patio seating area, two greenhouses, two gardeners sheds, fenced boundaries and flowering borders. To the front of the property there is a larger than average block paved driveway with gates and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43202307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.